This AAA five-diamond iconic resort was designed by Wallace Neff in 1923 and features 308 newly decorated guest rooms throughout the 220 landscaped acres. Enjoy the fresh Coastal Harvest cuisine at any of the five restaurants and cool yourself in one of four swimming pools, including one dedicated to families and one for adults only. Golf on the 18-hole George Thomas designed golf course or grab a racket and play tennis on one of four courts. The Artist’s Cottage is the place to explore your creativity. Step into this timeless Californian oasis and see why it has been a favorite among Angelinos for decades.
- 308 Guestrooms On 220 Verdant Acres
- Championship Golf Course On-site
- Acclaimed Spa Ojai With 28 Treatment Rooms
- 4 Tennis Courts & 4 Swimming Pools
- Mind, Body & Swing For Golfers
- Nearby Wineries, Hiking, Biking Trails & Fishing On Lake Casitas