Situated on the sunny Kohala Coast, Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel has defined Big Island luxury since its opening in 1994. As the second phase in Rockefeller’s creation of Mauna Kea Resort, the hotel property shares 1,839 acres of oceanfront paradise with the legendary Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Perfectly nestled into the bluffs above the #1-rated Hapuna Beach, the hotel presents a flowing, contemporary Hawaiian style where guests experience the true essence of rejuvenation.
- 350 Guest Rooms With 36 Oceanfront Suites
- Championship Course On-site - Hapuna GC
- Hapuna Beach - Natural White Sand Beach
- Signature Restaurants Offering Hawaiian Regional & Japanese Cuisines
- Paul Brown Salon & Spa
- Over 85,000 Sq. Ft. Of Function Space