Less than 30 miles south of San Francisco rests the quaint seaside town of Half Moon Bay. Nestled between densely forested hills and panoramic ocean vistas, this tranquil area beckons visitors to linger and enjoy. With a design influenced by majestic seaside lodges of the 19th century, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay is perched atop a breathtaking ocean bluff and set between two championship golf courses. This secluded resort is the ultimate destination for golf, romantic or leisure getaways, unparalleled retreats offering a haven of luxury, a diverse range of leisure options and impeccable service.
- 261 Guest Rooms (Including 21 Suites & 46 Club Level Rooms)
- 2 Championship Courses On-site - The Old Course & The Ocean
- 3 Dining Options On-site At The Resort & 24 Hour Room Service
- 16,000 Sq. Ft. Half Moon Bay Spa
- Fitness Center With Complete Cybex Gym
- Outdoor Whirlpool Overlooking Pacific Ocean & Heated Indoor Pool
- Horseback Riding, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, Tennis, Whale Watching, Bike Riding, Surfing & Bird Watching