Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood is the flagship casino integrated
resort of Hard Rock International, owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. It is a world-renowned entertainment, gaming and hospitality destination that features a AAA Four Diamond-rated and is J.D. Power top ranked.
Newly renovated guestrooms in the Hard Rock Hotel; expansive gaming offerings including first-in-class slots, high-stakes table games and South Florida’s premier poker room, and award-winning dining and nightlife. The 2019 expansion brought 638 new, luxury guestrooms in the first-ever Guitar Hotel and 168 upscale guest accommodations in the Oasis Tower with exclusive swim-up suites.
- Over 1,200 Rooms
- Many Championship Golf Courses Nearby
- Over 3,100 Slots, 45-Table Poker Room & 193 Table Games
- 19 Dining Concepts, 20 Bars & Lounges
- “Bora Bora” Style Lagoon With Private Overwater Cabanas
- 42,000 Sq. Ft. Rock Spa® & Salon, Atrium-lit Retail Promenade
- Hard Rock Live Showcasing A-list Entertainers